CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

SPORTINNGGG~


=P.."HAPPY HAPPY"















Again trying to jump..haha





HAHA~Tried to jump..and yeaa we jumped but fail to take the photo of it..







Durrrhhhhh~i looked fat!




From the left; Musfirah,Aznur,Bel,Nana(me),Jannah,Dillah,Meezah,Saufi,Aisyah,Fizzah and Diana


SKY HIGH~LOOKING UP


US=)!





THE OPPONENT



Well hello for today..This morning it was okay..School like usual and I had no afternoon class..Went home early thenn went back to school to play netball=)..It was super AWESOME!!hehe I had so much fun..even though sad that I cnt go to Kb..hmmm..Some of the players were so hyperr..very lahh..Ohhh yeaaa forgot to tell..Yesterday Rimba had no current..It was from 9 am till the next day..aproximatelly around 2 am kali..pity us ah..Hahaha..Luckily, Test fr a/cting was cancelled..How can I study in the dark or or by using candle kali..haha..NOWAYY~
And and today I met ALIF ALI d stadium..forgot to take picture eh..hmmm

0 comments:

playlist